The Advanced Engineering course from Curtin University enhance your knowledge and skills in engineering, research, management, and engineering design and equip you with the advanced engineering professional capabilities required in an increasingly complex global environment.
The Master of Advanced Engineering is a 12 month course that provides graduates who hold a four-year accredited qualification in engineering (i.e. BEng-Hons) an opportunity to pursue advanced study within their engineering discipline. It is designed for students with first class or 2A Honours, to allow high-calibre students to distinguish themselves from the competition and take the first step in becoming a future industry leader.
Chemical Engineering Stream
- Gas processing
- Food and beverage production
- Mineral processing
- Oil refining and petrochemicals
Mechanical Engineering Stream
- Aerospace and automotive
- Mineral and material processing
- Plant operation and maintenance
- Power generation
- System design
- Water supply
Renewable Energy Systems Stream
- Consumer power systems
- Electric vehicles
- Mining and gas
- Renewable energy systems
- Utility power networks
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemical Engineering Stream
- Mechanical Engineering Stream
- Renewable Energy Systems Stream
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 191 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 097867B
- To apply for a course at Curtin University, you will need to provide certified copies of your previous qualifications and English proficiency documents. Additional documentation may be required for particular courses or personal circumstances.
Certified copies of all your previous qualifications
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
International35400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35400 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.