The majors in this Health Practice program from Curtin University are designed to allow specialisation in various disciplines including Clinical Leadership, Diabetes, Clinical Specialisation, and Wound, Ostomy and Continence Practice and are suitable for those who wish to extend their existing knowledge of a discipline. Students enrol in a major for the course duration and will graduate with an award title related to that major.
What you'll learn
- Apply discipline knowledge, principles and concepts in accordance with relevant practice codes, standards and legislation
- Apply critical thinking and reflective practice to clinical practice to generate innovative solutions
- Access, evaluate and synthesise information relevant to clinical leadership and the promotion of optimal outcomes for clients
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively with clients, carers, families, communities and the interdisciplinary health care team
- Utilise technology safely and appropriately for the diagnosis and management of clients
- Participate in research and critically appraise research findings and incorporate evidence based knowledge into clinical practice
- Relate policy, practices and standards to international trends
- Demonstrate cultural competence in the care of all clients, families and communities
- Demonstrate professional, legal and ethical accountability within the scope of practice for safe health care delivery
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Practice Major
- Clinical Leadership Major
- Clinical Specialisation Major
- Diabetes Major (MSc Health Practice)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Public Health in Singapore
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 096303B
At Curtin, we understand that everyone’s study journey has been different.
- You may have already studied some of the units (subjects) listed in your Curtin course at another educational institution, or you may have work experience that matches the degree requirements.
- A successful CRL application exempts you from having to complete certain units within your course and means you could finish your degree in a shorter amount of time.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33900 AUD per year during 24 months.
National24600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24600 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.