The Teaching course from Curtin University may also be suitable for qualified teachers wishing to gain an additional formal qualification (if needed) to convert to either Early Childhood, Primary or Secondary Education.
In the Master of Teaching you will gain advanced critical skills, knowledge and understanding concerning best practice in education, to meet the needs of today’s learners.
You will also have opportunities to undertake professional experience, culminating in a professional placement during your final year of study.
- You will be immersed in an e-learning environment, using the web extensively to complement your studies.
- You will be encouraged to participate in the learning process and benefit from a focus on group interaction and continuous assessment.
- We are proud to receive consistently positive feedback from employers who say Curtin teachers are of excellent quality and well prepared for the education industry.
The future of teaching
New communication technologies will continue to create immersive learning environments and increasingly impact teaching practices, while improving equity and access across education. Assisted learning technologies have the ability to transform learning across the range of education environments – special-needs, early childhood, primary, secondary and tertiary.
Curtin students graduate as highly qualified educators able to implement new technologies to provide contemporary learning experiences in classrooms and other learning environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Early Childhood Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- International students can apply at any time.
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 211 other Masters in Education in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 098318A
- You must have a bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised institution, with at least one year of study in an area relating to the early years, or the primary or secondary curricula.
- Applicants will also be required to engage in assessment of non-academic attributes in order to reflect on their suitability for teaching. Students will be responsible for meeting any costs associated with this assessment process.
- You also need to meet a minimum standard of English Language Proficiency, as you are required to teach others in English during your professional experience placements.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.