What you'll learn
- This Advanced Nursing Practice course from Curtin University applies discipline knowledge, principles and concepts in accordance with relevant practice codes, standards and legislation
- Apply critical thinking and reflective practice to clinical practice to generate innovative solutions
- Access, evaluate and synthesise information relevant to clinical leadership and the promotion of optimal outcomes for clients
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively with clients, carers, families, communities and the interdisciplinary health care team
- Utilise technology safely and appropriately for the diagnosis and management of clients
- Participate in research and critically appraise research findings and incorporate evidence based knowledge into clinical practice
- Relate policy, practices and standards to international trends
- Demonstrate cultural competence in the care of all clients, families and communities
- Demonstrate professional, legal and ethical accountability within the scope of practice for safe health care delivery
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Clinical Nursing Science
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Clinical Management
- Leadership for the Clinical Context
- Research and Evaluation in Health
- Evidence Informed Clinical Practice
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 88 other Masters in Nursing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 084801E
- To apply for a course at Curtin University, you will need to provide certified copies of your previous qualifications and English proficiency documents. Additional documentation may be required for particular courses or personal circumstances.
Certified copies of all your previous qualifications
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
Fee information is not available for this course at this time.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.