The Master of Arts in Education, Curriculum and Instruction is designed to enhance your teaching effectiveness and knowledge of curriculum development, the Curriculum and Instruction program is completed in 15 to 24 months, depending on transferred credits.
- Pluralism in Education
- Intro to Qualitative Research
- Intro to Linguistics for Educators
- Diversity & Inclusion
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesTeaching View 1085 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Completed application
- Evidence of a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- One (1) official transcript issued by the Registrar of each institution attended, sent directly to the Office of Graduate and Professional Enrollment.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty or professionals who know your work.
International730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 730 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 730 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.