The aims of the Knowledge and Technology Management programme at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University are to enable participants to:
- Develop their competence in understanding innovation cycles and ultimately turn innovations into commercial successes;
- Understand the financial and strategic implications of the development, acquisition, and implementation of knowledge and technology in an organisation;
- Enhance their technical and non-technical awareness of knowledge and technological development in their chosen field of interest.
The programme is suitable for executives, managers and engineers in a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, service, public utilities and finance, with the responsibility of acquiring, auditing, managing, transferring and financing technology.Students have the flexibility to vary their studies from semester to semester according to their personal aspirations (except for non-local students, who are constrained by visa requirements). For example, a student can study full-time in one semester and then choose to switch to part-time study in the next semester, and vice versa. Students can manage their own pace of study, subject to certain registration and assessment regulations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology Transfer and Commercialisation
- Managing Knowledge
- Management of Innovation and Technology
- Managing and Measuring Intellectual Capital
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Innovation Management View 4 other Masters in Innovation Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As for the Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma, the basic requirement is a Bachelor's degree from an institution that is recognised by PolyU.
International629 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 629 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National520 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 520 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- HK$4,960 per credit for local students
- HK$6,000 per credit for non-local students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.