The Public Administration program of Alfred University is designed for those interested in management, administration, and the design and implementation of services in public, quasi-public, and nonprofit agencies in law enforcement/criminal justice, probation, youth corrections, community planning and development, programs for the aging, housing, public health, hospital administration, city and county administration, welfare services, social counseling, and other municipal and social services.
The MPA program's focus is on developing an understanding of public and social policy issues, gaining an appreciation for organizational behavior, budget formation and management, and the utilization of effective management techniques.
- Principles of Public Administration
- Agency Management and Public Administration
- Political Environment and Public Policy
- Healthcare Management
- Program Evaluation and Grantsmanship
- Organizational Processes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Public Administration View 692 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Graduate applicants are required to submit a professional resume or curriculum vitae with their application.
- All graduate programs require two letters of recommendation.
- You must submit a written statement describing career goals and reasons for the chosen field of graduate study.
- You must provide official transcripts/mark sheets (in English) from each and every college or university previously attended, including proof that you hold the baccalaureate degree. All academic records which are not in English MUST be certified true copies issued by the educational institution which you attended.
- All students must comply with New York State health and immunization requirements and submit health forms and records requested by the University.
International39500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39500 USD per year during 24 months.
National39500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39500 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Hornell
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.