New Media programme offered at Kadir Has University targets professionals who wish to follow and adopt the latest developments in media and communication technologies to their profession.
New communication environments like the Internet, GSM systems, online journalism have led to the social, cultural, political and economic changes both in Turkey and all around the world. Following these developments, new specialties have occured in this newly formed communications environment. The aim of this program is to train the communications and media practitioners of the 21st century according toa chosen area of expertise.
The language of instruction is English. The program offers thesis and non-thesis completion options.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Media and Communication Theory
- Theories of New Media
- Fundamentals of Digital Media
- Research Methods - It is compulsory only for the program with thesis.
- Interactive Environment and Game Design
- Mobile Media Studies
- Internet and Mobile Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 3 other Masters in Media Management in Turkey
- Copy of the undergraduate or graduate diploma and transcript
- GRE/ALES/GAT score results
- For diplomas awarded abroad, a copy of the diploma equivalency certificate issued by YÖK's International Equivalency Office, certifying the equivalency of the diploma to that of a Turkish higher education institution (the letter of equivalence must be submitted by the end of the first semester)
- Copy of your Passport
- Statement of Purpose
- Two reference letters
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fee in USD: $12,000
- Fee with 25% Scholarship: $9,000
- Fee with 50% Scholarship: $6.000
- Fee with 100% Scholarship: $0.000
Every international student application for a KHAS academic program is evaluated for a scholarship. No separate scholarship application is necessary. Tuition reduction scholarships are awarded based on academic merit. High international or national examination scores and graduation grades are taken into consideration. Tuition reduction scholarships, are subject to maintain a min. of 1.5 GPA at the end of each academic year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.