New Media programme offered at Kadir Has University targets professionals who wish to follow and adopt the latest developments in media and communication technologies to their profession.
New communication environments like the Internet, GSM systems, online journalism have led to the social, cultural, political and economic changes both in Turkey and all around the world. Following these developments, new specialties have occured in this newly formed communications environment. The aim of this program is to train the communications and media practitioners of the 21st century according toa chosen area of expertise.
The language of instruction is English. The program offers thesis and non-thesis completion options.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interactive Environment and Game Design
- Mobile Media Studies
- Internet and Mobile Marketing
- Social Media
- Online Journalism
- New Media Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 4 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in Turkey
- Applicants must be either graduate of or graduating from an undergraduate program in case of applications for a master's program; and an undergraduate or a master's program in case of applications for a doctoral program, respectively.
- Among admitted applicants, those who are expected to graduate must successfully complete their current programs prior to the enrollment date in order to be able to enroll in the university.
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.