As Kadir Has University Department of New Media, we raise “communication specialists” who have the various skills and qualifications required in an increasingly converging media environment.
- Our graduates can follow and are able to analyze new developments in the field, and hold specific skills in an area of expertise.
- Interactive Environment and Game Design
- Mobile Media Studies
- Internet and Mobile Marketing
- Social Media
- Online Journalism
- New Media Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 10 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in Turkey
- Copy of the undergraduate or graduate diploma
- For diplomas awarded abroad, a copy of the diploma equivalency certificate issued by YÖK's International Equivalency Office, certifying the equivalency of the diploma to that of a Turkish higher education institution (the letter of equivalence must be submitted by the end of the first semester).
- Copy of English language proficiency test results
- Transcript showing all courses taken and grades achieved in all higher education institutions the applicant has so far attended or graduated from.
- English Proficiency Test results
- GRE, GMAT, ALES score results
- Copy of your Passport with a personal information page on it. If you don’t have a valid international passport at the time of application, please upload a copy of your national ID.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two reference letters
- Supplementary documents which may be required by the relevant graduate school
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.