Companies like Netflix, Amazon, Uber and Airbnb have completely altered their industry segments. Other start-ups are disrupting old business models and show the world the rules of business have changed. Existing companies in the automotive and financial sector are working out strategies to ensure that they are able to compete in the market with new sales channels, new products and services with improved quality and higher speed of implementation. Dropbox, Twitter or Skype changed processes and procedures in companies. The implementation of the new business models is only possible by the parallel adaptation of the business processes. The basis for the above changes in the business model and processes are digital innovations such as mobile devices, IOT or cloud technologies. Besides existing companies like Apple, Google or IBM, a variety of new challengers are driving the economy. Leaders of companies need digital competences as key qualification for the economy to enhance the entrepreneurial culture of existing and new companies. This includes the transfer of expertise for basic digital economic principles as well as digital business principles and strategies. At the same time, the gap between management and technology must be closed.
- cutting edge topics
- real projects and applied science
- seminar papers instead of written exams
- internal and external experts
- dynamic city
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Entrepreneurship: Theories and Strategies
- Entrepreneurial Financial Strategies
- Economics of Digitization
- Digital Business Development: Trends and Strategies
- Legal Issues for Digital Entrepreneurs
- Big Data and Data Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 85 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Official Transcript of Records in English or German from your home university
- Copy of Bachelor or Diploma certificate
- If you live and study in a country where English is the main language, you do not have to provide any kind of language certificate.
- If your study programme is solely taught in English, please provide official confirmation of that (e.g. a letter from your home university).
- We cannot accept TOEIC or TOEFL ITP!
International1790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1790 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National1790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1790 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.