Companies like Netflix, Amazon, Uber and Airbnb have completely altered their industry segments. Other start-ups are disrupting old business models and show the world the rules of business have changed.
Existing companies in the automotive and financial sector are working out strategies to ensure that they are able to compete in the market with new sales channels, new products and services with improved quality and higher speed of implementation. Dropbox, Twitter or Skype changed processes and procedures in companies.
The implementation of the new business models is only possible by the parallel adaptation of the business processes. The basis for the above changes in the business model and processes are digital innovations such as mobile devices, IOT or cloud technologies.
Besides existing companies like Apple, Google or IBM, a variety of new challengers are driving the economy. Leaders of companies need digital competences as key qualification for the economy to enhance the entrepreneurial culture of existing and new companies.
This includes the transfer of expertise for basic digital economic principles as well as digital business principles and strategies. At the same time, the gap between management and technology must be closed. These are all topics you will encounter in this Business Administration - Digital Technology Management programme at the Munich University of Applied Sciences.
- cutting edge topics
- real projects and applied science
- seminar papers instead of written exams
- internal and external experts
- dynamic city
- Digital Entrepreneurship: Theories and Strategies
- Entrepreneurial Financial Strategies
- Economics of Digitization
- Digital Business Development: Trends and Strategies
- Legal Issues for Digital Entrepreneurs
- Big Data and Data Analytics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applicants with non-German Bachelor degrees have to apply via uni-assist until March 31.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Technology Management General Engineering & Technology View 26 other Masters in Technology Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Official Transcript of Records in English or German from your home university
- Copy of Bachelor or Diploma certificate
- If you live and study in a country where English is the main language, you do not have to provide any kind of language certificate.
- If your study programme is solely taught in English, please provide official confirmation of that (e.g. a letter from your home university).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
- No tuition fees
- However: Student Union fee (75,00€) and a fee (67,40€) for the student public transportation pass (per semester)
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.