You need a solid foundation for the demanding profession of engineering, a foundation we are well equipped to help you learn. Your Mechatronics - Precision Engineering course of study offered by the Munich University of Applied Sciences is your contribution to both our society and our environment, the basis for how you define your future, and your relationships to others both socially and professionally. The enormous expansion of products based on mechatronics offer a high degree of professional security for the future, we offer you the skills to embrace this future constructively and productively.
A Course of Study with an International Focus
Our integration with foreign universities makes possible a Master´s program which not only offers you international experience but also provides an exceptionally high level of academic competence.
Within the framework of the multi-national module “Product Development Project” we have realized a cooperative program with the leading university in the field, the Technical University of Helsinki, Finland. “Modeling and Testing of Products and Processes” is an English language based course which is offered in cooperation with the Technical University of Tallinn, Estonia. The module “Multibody Dynamics” is offered exclusively in the English language.
Professional opportunities for graduates are spread through many industries through the underlying technology of this field. There are many opportunities for career and professional growth in industries such as:
- Automobile industry supplier
- Medical Equipment
- Consumer goods
- Capital goods
- Applied research
- Modeling and Simulation
- Multibody Dynamics
- Development of Mechatronic Products
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Tool Design and Manufacture
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 22 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Germany
- Online Application
- Official Transcript of Records in English or German from your home university
- Copy of Bachelor or Diploma certificate
- If you live and study in a country where English is the main language, you do not have to provide any kind of language certificate.
- If your study programme is solely taught in English, please provide official confirmation of that (e.g. a letter from your home university).
- We cannot accept TOEIC or TOEFL ITP!
International1790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1790 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
National1790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1790 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
- €1,790 for students coming from non-partner universities and a reduced fee of €1,650 for students coming from partner universities.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.