The Postgraduate Certificate in Science Communication - Science in Society at University of Otago caters for a range of students – those with no prior experience in science communication who want an introduction to the discipline as well as those who are already professional science communicators and have a desire to fill a skills gap or increase their understanding of the science of science communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Science Communication Internship
- Science Exhibitions and Interpretation
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Science Communication
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Natural Sciences View 6 other Masters in Natural Sciences in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entrance requirements for postgraduate study vary by programme with most requiring a minimum bachelor-level qualification in the same field, and some having additional requirements such as relevant work experience and/or professional registration in New Zealand.
- A postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma can usually be taken at any time after the completion of your bachelor's degree.
- If you hold an honours degree or postgraduate diploma you may be able to eligible for master’s study by thesis only. In some cases if you hold a bachelor’s degree you may apply for a coursework master’s degree or for master’s study by coursework and thesis.
International10063 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per year and a duration of 6 months.
National5707 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5707 USD per year and a duration of 6 months.
- National: 9,398 NZD
- International: 16,871 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.