As a student at the Communications, PR and the Media program offered by University of Gloucestershire you’ll develop the expertise you need to create communications campaigns across digital, social, TV and print media learning from lecturers who have worked with the likes of WWF and Blue Rubicon.
Video-making, copywriting and more are taught alongside the strategic planning skills that are needed to succeed in the modern workplace, a combination that makes this course ideally suited to ambitious young professionals keen to get ahead in their chosen career.
- PR Executive
- Communications Executive
- Social Media Executive
- Account Manager
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategic Communications
- Content Creation
- Stunts, Campaigns and Crises
- Sports and Celebrity Communications
- Major project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Media Studies & Mass Media Public Relations View 241 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United Kingdom
- Honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- We will consider a comparable professional or postgraduate qualification
- Applicants without a bachelors degree but with significant industry experience in areas including, but not limited to, journalism, marketing, and teaching are encouraged to apply
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.