The Drug Regulatory Affairs (Distance Learning) program from University of Nicosia targets individuals involved in the regulatory and legislative areas of the pharmaceutical industry, as well as employees in healthcare and biotech companies or in regulatory bodies.
Candidates will gain a comprehensive and detailed knowledge of the procedures related to the application, registration and approval of drugs and biological and biotechnological products that will qualify them to specialize in the entire process of drug registration from the initial stages of discovery to final approval and to the post-marketing surveillance.
Programme participants will thus be qualified to advise and involve professional groups in the development process surrounding the regulatory and statutory requirements governing drug registration, potentially shortening the length of time it takes for companies to obtain a marketing approval and managing the drug on the international market. Also, the programme offers the opportunity for continuing professional development of persons already employed in this field at the junior level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Drug Discovery and Development
- The DRA Professional
- EU Regulatory Affairs System
- Pharmaceutical Industry Ethics
- Regulatory Strategy and Marketing Applications for new Drugs
- Clinical Trials: Issues in Design, Conducts and Evaluation
- International Regulations (ICH & FDA)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Biotechnology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- A Bachelor’s degree (accompanied by a transcript) in a field related to Pharmacy, Chemistry, Medicine, Veterinary, Biology from an accredited institution of higher education.
- A short statement (approximately one page) of personal goals and professional interests.
- Evidence of knowledge of the English language (I.E.L.T.S band score ≥ 6.5 or equivalent).
- Two recommendation letters (one preferably from a University Professor).
- Other documents that might support the application (e.g. articles, books, awards).
- Documentation on previous working experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry (if applicable).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12060 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA8040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12060 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.