The MS in Nutrition for Human Performance curriculum at Lasell College provides a graduate with the skills and knowledge foundations to lead careers in the nutrition and wellness fields.
- Sports Performance & Nutrition Coach
- Fitness/Wellness Director
- Personal Trainer
- Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Wellness Coach
- Nutrition Assessment
- Chemistry of Nutrition
- Advanced Nutrition & Metabolism
- Current Topics in Nutrition for Health
- Dietary Supplements
- Applied Nutrition Across the Lifespan
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Biochemistry View 362 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- B.A./B.S. in a health-related field from an accredited institution or a Bachelor's degree in any field with a "C" or higher in the above-listed courses
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.