The graduates have the skills to apply the most up-to-date techniques to handle, in vitro fertilize and growth gametes and embryos, in addition to the most recent procedure for cryopreservation, genetic profiling, physiological and functional analyses. Ethic and law in assisted reproduction complete graduate’s preparation. At the end of the biennium, graduates will be competent to operate in laboratories of assisted reproduction and biobanking for reproductive cells and tissues.
The graduate can access to the state exam for biologist, to the competition for access to non-medical specialization schools, and may also work in public and private laboratories dealing with medically assisted fertilization.
- Biologist and similar professions
- Researchers and technicians graduated in the biological sciences
- Researchers and technicians graduated in medical sciences
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Embryo Implantation and Development
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Biology of Human Fertility
- Microenvironment of Reproductive System
- Pathology of Reproduction
- Physiology of Reproduction
- Public Health and Human Fertility
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Biotechnology View 27 other Masters in Biotechnology in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor/Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- For the enrollment an adequate basic preparation in cytology, biochemistry, biology, molecular biology, genetics, microbiology, general physiology is required.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
The amount of tuition fees is based on both the student’s family income, as declared in the ISEE certification.The ISEE values for the calculation of contribution range from a minimum of € 16.000,00 up to a maximum of € 90.000,00 in order to properly consider the real economic conditions of the family. For ISEE less than € 16.000,00 no contribution is expected.
Living costs for Siena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.