Students are familiarized with modern economic and managerial theories, concepts, techniques, and their applications. The aim is to provide students the advanced tools necessary to investigate economic, social, legal, cultural and technological issues.
Particular attention is devoted to the recent evolution and major changes of the firms' operating environment in order to provide students with adequate competencies related to the government, managerial, and organizational processes in different types of firms, operating in diverse businesses (public and private sectors).
- assume roles of directional responsibility inside companies, organizations and institutions (in staff functions as well as in line management) which, in particular, operate at the supranational level;
- start an independent entrepreneurial activity, including that of the execution of the professions and activities of consulting (accounting and company) with a strong international vocation;
- assume roles of responsibility in institutional organisms (Chamber of Commerce, Associations of category, Local bodies, international organisations).
It also provides adequate knowledge for placement in roles of directional responsibility within Public Administrations, Utilities and the non-profit sector.
In all these cases the subject can perform decision-making, management, coordination, management, data analysis and information functions.
The Course also prepares graduates to perform the functions of Auditor and Chartered Accountant.
The course offers training to develop highly skilled management professionals, able to take effective action in a dynamic global environment. Particular attention is devoted to the recent evolution and major changes of the firms’ operating environment in order to provide students with adequate competencies related to the government, managerial, and organizational processes in different types of firms, operating in diverse businesses (public and private sectors), at both the national and international level.
Graduates will be able to operate in the private and public sector, working as general and operations managers, management analysts or management consultants in Italy and abroad. Also, they will be able to run or boost their own business, expand their business abroad or launch a start-up.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced European Union Law
- Advanced Management Control And Sustainable Development
- Business Law
- Comparative Law
- English For Economics & Business
- Entrepreneurship And Innovation Management
- Foreign Languages Enhancement
- International Financial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Accounting View 126 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Candidates are required to hold:
- a three-year degree (B.A.) in economic subjects AND
- an internationally recognised certificate (TOEFL, IELTS) stating the level of knowledge of English language at least corresponding to B2 level according to EU regulations.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
The amount of tuition fees is based on both the student’s family income, as declared in the ISEE certification.The ISEE values for the calculation of contribution range from a minimum of € 16.000,00 up to a maximum of € 90.000,00 in order to properly consider the real economic conditions of the family. For ISEE less than € 16.000,00 no contribution is expected.
Living costs for Siena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.