Global Business Practice from Munster Technological University is aimed at those with existing business degrees and develops knowledge and insight relating to areas that are of particular importance for businesses operating globally. This can include small, medium and large companies who may be involved in the movement and development of goods, service or labour across multiple territories. Skills and knowledge developed relate to operations management, supply chain and logistics, procurement as well as broader themes like strategy and innovation which also underpin success in global business.
- Supply Chain Specialists
- Export Planners
- Business Development Representatives
- Procurement officers
- Project Managers
- New Product Development
- Capacity Planning
- Operations team supervision and management
- Lean Implementation
- Business Planning
- International Selling
- Account Management
- Business Analyst
- Global Competitive Strategies
- Operations Strategy
- Business Relationship Management
- International Business Negotiation
- Financial Interpretation
- Innovation Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 35 other Masters in International Business in Ireland
- 2.2 (or equivalent) in an honours degree in a business area.
- A personal statement must be provided by the applicant.
- An interview may be held with candidates.
- An IELTS of 6.5 (or equivalent) will be requested of students where deemed appropriate by the head of department.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.