The Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry - Prosthodontics at University of Otago is a two-year part-time course designed for general dental practitioners and dental surgeons in hospital practice who—as part of their work—have a particular interest in, or responsibility for, the care and treatment of children and adolescents.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The programme of study shall consist of appropriate papers which will normally include clinical practice.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesDentistry View 16 other Masters in Dentistry in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entrance requirements for postgraduate study vary by programme with most requiring a minimum bachelor-level qualification in the same field, and some having additional requirements such as relevant work experience and/or professional registration in New Zealand.
- A postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma can usually be taken at any time after the completion of your bachelor's degree.
- If you hold an honours degree or postgraduate diploma you may be able to eligible for master’s study by thesis only. In some cases if you hold a bachelor’s degree you may apply for a coursework master’s degree or for master’s study by coursework and thesis.
International51080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51080 USD per year during 12 months.
National27547 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27547 USD per year during 12 months.
- National: $37,851.00
- International: $70,185
Living costs for Dunedin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.