The Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry - General Practice at University of Otago is a two-year part-time course designed for general dental practitioners and dental surgeons in hospital practice who—as part of their work—have a particular interest in, or responsibility for, the care and treatment of children and adolescents.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The programme of study shall consist of appropriate papers which will normally include clinical practice.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDentistry Health Sciences View 60 other Masters in Health Sciences in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entrance requirements for postgraduate study vary by programme with most requiring a minimum bachelor-level qualification in the same field, and some having additional requirements such as relevant work experience and/or professional registration in New Zealand.
- A postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma can usually be taken at any time after the completion of your bachelor's degree.
- If you hold an honours degree or postgraduate diploma you may be able to eligible for master’s study by thesis only. In some cases if you hold a bachelor’s degree you may apply for a coursework master’s degree or for master’s study by coursework and thesis.
Dental practice experience
International40647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40647 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National22333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22333 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- National: 37,439 NZD
- International: 68,141 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.