The International Business - Entrepreneurship programme at the CBS International Business School is a business management study programme with a focus on the basics of entrepreneurship. In addition to in-depth business administration subjects, students acquire the specialist knowledge necessary to survive as a company in the age of digitisation. This includes knowledge of start-up management, business model development and social entrepreneurship.
Internship & semester abroad
The master's programme is completed by an internship of at least 8 weeks during the lecture-free period, which master's students can complete in a national or international company. If you wish, you can write your master's thesis as a project in a company of your choice in the fourth semester. Alternatively, you can also spend this last semester abroad at one of over 120 partner universities worldwide and write your master's thesis there.
After completing their studies, graduates of the master's programme work in the following areas of business and activity, among others:
- Company foundation/Business succession
- Business development
- Creativity management
- Innovation management
- International marketing
- Strategic management
- Social start-up
- Research and development
In addition to state recognition and institutional accreditation by the German Science Council, the study programmes of the CBS International Business School are regularly checked by the FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) for content, topicality and feasibility of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Empirical Research Methods
- Strategic Analysis and Management
- Innovation and Change Management
- Corporate Social Responsability
- Corporate Governance
- The Entrepreneur in the Age of Digitalization
- Start Up Management and Business Modeling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
- Please meet the following application deadline if you need a visa: May 15.
- Possibility of application deadline extension.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship International Business View 15 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1255 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1255 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA825 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 825 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
- The fees for one month amount to 825 Euro (EU Students/ Cologne Campus) or 1,255 Euro (Non-EU Students/ Cologne Campus).
- In addition, a one-off registration fee of 600 euros is charged.
Non-EU Students Scholarship
All highly motivated non-EU applicants are given the opportunity to receive a scholarship, if they fulfill certain requirements.
EU Students Scholarship
This scholarship is designed exclusively for new international students (Bachelor, Master and MBA) who intend to study at CBS International Business School. Each year, CBS awards scholarships in order to reduce the tuition fees for talented foreign students. Qualified students will receive a 50% scholarship off the total tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.