Anyone who establishes a company or enters a newly founded one needs comprehensive business administration skills. The prerequisite for taking up the Entrepreneurship program from CBS International Business School is a first academic degree in business economics. This is because we build upon your existing expertise and impart on you in-depth contents, which you should expect from a modern, challenging Master’s Degree. From you, we expect advanced English skills.
Using our networks
Due to the CBS‘ membership in the founder network cologne (hgnc), you have the possibility to take part in various start-up seminars and workshops. How to create a business plan and what do the financing possibilities look like? You can get answers to these questions and many more during the seminars. The hgnc’s extensive network of important economic partners is a big support as well: You receive helpful tipps and are able to connect with other entrepreneurs.
You want to get involved in activities outside the regular lectures and you are interested in the start-up industry? Or you already have an idea for a business project? In this case, the student initiative Entrepreneur Club is just right for you. During the weekly meetings aspiring founders can work on their ideas, exchange views with the other participants and apply their acquired knowledge into practice. In the initiative you get coached by professors as well as CBS alumni, who can tell you about their experiences in establishing their own business.
In addition to state recognition and institutional accreditation by the German Science Council, the study programmes of the CBS International Business School are regularly checked by the FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) for content, topicality and feasibility of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Empirical Research Methods
- Strategic Analysis and Management
- Innovation and Change Management
- Corporate Social Responsability
- Corporate Governance
- The Entrepreneur in the Age of Digitalization
- Start Up Management and Business Modeling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 23 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. The degree should be business-related.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7530 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA10620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5310 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.