The in-depth HRM teaching contents are already anchored in the first semester. Here, you will look at the impact of globalization on human resources management. What things should be decentralized? How to deal with the idiosyncrasies of different cultures? And how do you ensure a good relationship with the stakeholders? In the second semester, you will learn how company strategies can be translated into mature HR strategies, and how long-term personnel decisions can influence the future of companies. And because HRM on an international level requires absolutely stellar English skills, the study language is English. Additionally, there are language courses in Business English plus another foreign language.
Turn your career into a profession
The Human Resources Management and Leadership program at the CBS International Business School qualifies you for demanding tasks in personnel management functions, in personnel and management consultancies, or in strategic staff divisions. Further possible career paths are self-employment or an academic career including Ph.D.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intercultural HR & Diversity Management
- International Labour Law & Business Ethics
- HR Development & Coaching
- HR Research Techniques & Metrics
- Business Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 231 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. The degree should be business-related.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7530 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA10620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5310 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.