For positions in middle and senior management it is essential to consider theory and practice holistically in order to develop meaningful global strategies. Therefore, with the IB - Marketing Management at CBS, you acquire not only relevant specialist knowledge based on scientific findings but also apply this knowledge practically.
The essential thing here is creativity. After all, for marketing and advertising to be surprising, convincing or moving; creative approaches are required. Assessing the quality of creative service providers’ work will also be part of your career. In order to polish your own creativity, one of your assignments at CBS is a business project, where you will work on a case. In a business simulation game, you will see the effects of your proposed solutions while competing with others, and in a minimum eight-week internship at home or abroad, you will learn the ropes at work, get to know structures and processes and what it means to be creative.
Career in Marketing Management
A Marketing Management program at CBS International Business School under your belt means you have specialist and practical knowledge from one of Germany’s most prestigious business schools. Possible career entry points are, for example, with international consumer goods manufacturers, global conglomerates, medium-sized companies or agencies. An academic career including a doctorate is also open to you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Empirical Research Methods
- Strategic Analysis & Management
- Innovation Management & Digital Transformation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Marketing Management View 194 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. The degree should be business-related.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7530 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA10620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5310 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.