Weigh up opportunities and risks by utilizing analyses and financial design models to find potential for optimization – your future knowledge shall determine the success of your company. In the first semester, you will begin with the subjects Global Finance and International Investment. In the second semester, you will be dealing with risk management and the many influencing factors in transnational business, taking into account the challenges of the international financial markets such as exchange rates, parities and trade restrictions.
Experience practically the real thing
In order to be able to best apply your knowledge after graduation, the practical reference during your studies at CBS provides a unique advantage and not only thanks to the subjects of instruction and lecturers from the private enterprise sector. A business project, a business simulation game and an eight-week internship at a company in Germany or abroad prepare you for a career in the real world. Your excellent English skills will be of great importance for your future career, which you will improve thanks to English being the study language – reinforced by additional language courses. A second foreign language is also part of the curriculum. For many of our students, the practical relevance is also of interest when composing their Master’s thesis. This is because the work you write in the fourth semester is often written within the framework of a company project. Alternatively, you have the opportunity to write your thesis as part of a semester abroad.
Career opportunities worldwide
Your Financial Management program from CBS International Business School from one of Germany’s most prestigious business schools offers you the opportunity to take up professional and managerial positions at home or abroad, in small and medium-sized organisations or with multinational corporations, investment banks, insurance companies or financial advisory firms. The Master’s degree also allows you to continue your academic career, including a doctorate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Empirical Research Methods
- Strategic Analysis & Management
- Innovation Management & Digital Transformation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 212 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. The degree should be business-related.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7530 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA10620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5310 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.