Whether your background is in education or human-services, our fully online MEd in special education will enhance your ability to understand and teach those with disabilities. You’ll learn informal and functional behavior assessment strategies, behavior intervention techniques, programming and transition methods, and the special-education laws that affect the needs of people with disabilities in and outside of school.
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 153 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Apply Texas Application.
- Official Academic Credentials/Transcripts.
- Official Test Scores (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT).
- F-1 Student Agreement: signed and completed international student F1 Student Agreement Form.
- Financial Sponsorship.
- Additional International Documents.
- Activate your Jagspace access.
- Additional required program documents (letters of recommendation, essays, resumes, etc.).
- Bacterial Meningitis. Students under the age of 22 must submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis Immunization prior to registering for courses.
International756 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National756 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State341 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 341 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!