This Finance Analytics MSc at King's College London is suited to individuals with strong quantitative backgrounds who desire the skills & expertise needed for a range of highly skilled technical professions in finance. You’ll study topics at the cutting edge of the finance industry such as data visualisation, big data, FinTech and robo-trading.
- Cutting edge topics in finance - You’ll study advanced topics in finance to prepare you for a range of careers in analytics, data & finance, such as big data analytics, robo-trading, FinTech analytics and business risk analytics.
- A comprehensive industry view - You’ll also study key fundamental financial principles to inform a broader view of the finance industry, including financial econometrics, behavioural finance, corporate finance and risk management.
- Designed with practitioners, delivered by experts – This course was developed in close collaboration with senior industry practitioners and will allow students to understand how advanced analytics and technologies are utilised by financial firms operating today.
- Masterclasses – Our ungraded modules & masterclasses allow you to enhance your understanding of financial markets, software & programming and increase the possibility of securing internships in financial firms.
- Big Data Analytics in Finance
- Principles of Finance
- Data Analysis and Visualisation
- Business Risk Analytics
- FinTech Analytics and Robo Trading
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Students currently residing in mainland China: January 7
DisciplinesFinance Business Intelligence & Analytics View 754 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Undergraduate degree with high 2:1 honours (i.e. overall average of at least 65% across all years of study) required in a social or applied science (e.g. finance, economics, management, engineering, applied mathematics, computer science or other relevant subject) or equivalent overseas qualification.
- Our programme is most suitable if you have some quantitative background in either finance and/or economics or have a degree with some quantitative elements.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One academic reference is required. A professional reference will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago. In some cases, we may request an additional reference from you.
International35500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National35500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.