The Master of Education (MEd) in curriculum and instruction is where the latest research in education meets experiential learning and expert instruction to help you become a leader in the field of education. The 30-hour* degree program offers several education concentrations and certifications that will challenge, inspire, and prepare you to make a difference in the world.
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 877 other Masters in Education in United States
- Apply Texas Application.
- Official Academic Credentials/Transcripts.
- Official Test Scores (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT).
- F-1 Student Agreement: signed and completed international student F1 Student Agreement Form.
- Financial Sponsorship.
- Additional International Documents.
- Activate your Jagspace access.
- Additional required program documents (letters of recommendation, essays, resumes, etc.).
- Bacterial Meningitis. Students under the age of 22 must submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis Immunization prior to registering for courses.
International756 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National756 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State341 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 341 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!