At the University of Reading studying the Strategic Studies you will learn under the expert guidance of our renowned academic, you will become familiar with examples of strategic concept application, and the problems and possibilities this poses.
Reflect on the relationship between greater political ends, including the use of armed force as the tool of politics, within the context of ethical, legal and economic confines.
You will learn how to apply conceptual frameworks thus acquired to analysis of particular security issues.This programme is suitable for graduates with a background in any humanities subject, most social sciences subjects, or Law.
- Strategic practice
- Strategic theorists
- Origins and causes of war
- The political economy of civil war
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesStrategic Management View 292 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken. If these are not in English, a certified translation into English is required.
- An English language certificate (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details for two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose.
- A copy of your passport (for international students).
International18650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18650 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.