International Commercial Law with International Dispute Resolution (Arbitration) from University of Reading will also provide accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb).
LLM International Commercial Law with International Dispute Resolution (Arbitration) leads to careers in states, government agencies, international courts and tribunals, multinational corporations, law firms who are looking for lawyers with specialised knowledge of dispute resolution and further academia.
- Advanced issues in international commercial law
- International commercial law
- Investment treaty arbitration
- World Trade Organisation disputes
- International economic law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Commerce View 278 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken. If these are not in English, a certified translation into English is required.
- An English language certificate (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details for two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose.
- A copy of your passport (for international students).
- Normally a good undergraduate honours degree (2.1 or above), or equivalent from a university outside the UK. Our students come with a variety of relevant legal and non-legal experience and all applicants are considered on individual merit.
International18650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18650 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.