International Commercial Law with Insolvency and Corporate Rescue from University of Reading will also provide you with a detailed and unique awareness and expertise in issues related to insolvency and corporate rescue.
You will gain advanced knowledge of formal and informal debt restructuring procedures and a globally recognised rescue system.
You will be prepared for careers in corporate banking, corporate finance, private equity and venture capital, large corporations in need for restructuring and further academia.
- Advanced issues in international commercial law
- Legal aspects of corporate rescue
- Corporate insolvency law
- Corporate governance and accountability
- Legal aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and takeovers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Law Legal Studies Commerce View 389 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken. If these are not in English, a certified translation into English is required.
- An English language certificate (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details for two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose.
- A copy of your passport (for international students).
- Normally a good undergraduate honours degree (2.1 or above), or equivalent from a university outside the UK. Our students come with a variety of relevant legal and non-legal experience and all applicants are considered on individual merit.
International18650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18650 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.