At the University of Reading studying the International Commercial Law with International Corporate Finance will provide you with commercial law knowledge combined with a detailed and unique awareness and expertise in corporate finance.
You will develop multi-dimensional knowledge of the core issues in international corporate finance at national, international and trans-national level, and choose from modules offered from the International Capital Markets Association (ICMA centre), a purpose built centre of academic and professional training in finance
- Advanced issues in international commercial law
- International corporate finance and the law
- Financial markets
- International corporate governance and the law
- International investment law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Law Finance Commerce View 750 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken. If these are not in English, a certified translation into English is required.
- An English language certificate (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details for two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose.
- A copy of your passport (for international students).
International18650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18650 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.