During this Humanitarian Assistance and Crisis Management program at the School for International Training you’ll also experience a 10-day field visit to Geneva, a global hub for humanitarian assistance, where you’ll learn about humanitarian policy and advocacy and contrast the work of humanitarian and UN agency headquarters with hands-on work conducted on the ground.
Understand the legal and professional principles, standards, laws, and frameworks governing humanitarian action as well as the theory behind it.
- Human Rights
- Relief Work Humanitarian Aid
- International Relations Development
- Nonprofit and NGO Management
- Community Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- International Law
- Public Health
- Gender Equity
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Issues in Humanitarian and Refugee Studies
- Crisis Management and Leadership in Humanitarian Response
- Practitioner Inquiry
- Humanitarian Policy and Advocacy
- Developing and Maintaining Collaborative Relationships
- Safety and Wellbeing Challenges in Emergency Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority Deadline: January 31
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Development View 280 other Masters in International Relations in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- US bachelor’s degree or an equivalent that demonstrates academic ability
- Demonstrated English language ability
- Intercultural and professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to use experience as a source of learning
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.