The Education Specialist in Educational Administration – Superintendent, District Administrator online program of University of Wisconsin-Superior offers a student-focused approach to the practical application of advanced theoretical concepts, specialized professional skills, and technical knowledge. Students will learn from faculty with extensive experience as practitioners in the field, with coursework customized to reflect evolving administrative trends, delivered in an accelerated online format to meet the needs of working educators.
The program provides a path to administrator licensure. It is designed to increase competencies and satisfy certification requirements to prepare for new roles with increased responsibilities.
- Develop advanced specialized professional skills for present and/or anticipated future professional leadership positions
- Apply theoretical concepts relating to the professional and ethical role of the practitioner
- Gain a background in research and statistical methodology to provide a utilitarian understanding of applied research for informed decision-making
- Acquire skills in writing policies, understanding hiring practices, and professional coaching
- Students completing this program prior to Sept. 1, 2020 will be eligible for the Wisconsin EC-A superintendent license. Those completing the program after Sept. 1, 2020 will be eligible for the Wisconsin K12 superintendent license.
- School Human Resources
- The Superintendency
- Facilities Planning and Utilization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAdult Education View 49 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- Pay $56 application fee
- Master's degree in education from an accredited college or university
- Must hold a principal's license
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in graduate coursework and minimum 2.75 GPA in undergraduate coursework
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Current resume or CV detailing three years of teaching experience or the equivalent. Three years of teaching experience is required prior to admission to administrative licensure programs.
- No GRE is required
- Complete criminal background check
International14400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 480 USD per credit during 12 months.
National14400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 480 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.