An Online Master of Information Technology Management programme offered at Southern Cross University (MITM) gives you the skills required to navigate these rapid developments with ease. You will you learn how to convert your understanding of complex information systems into valuable business intelligence, while honing your skills as a leader and learning how to apply your knowledge to meet strategic, organisational goals.
Secure yourself that competitive edge, drive success and innovation at any workplace, and influence change and underpin future business growth with a Master of Information Technology Management from SCU Online.
A Master of Information Technology Management can open up a world of high-end opportunities. Where will yours take you?
- Solutions Architect – Be in charge of the creation and implementation of technical infrastructure within a company. Combine your IT knowledge with managerial skills to assess the best direction your company can take.
- Business Intelligence Consultant – Design intelligent business solutions for your workplace and your clients. Use your knowledge of tools and technologies to implement business solutions and manage projects.
- Systems Analyst – Enhance productivity by developing improvements to new or current systems. Use your knowledge to implement new IT solutions or improve current ones, all while strategically increasing workplace efficiency.
- Chief Information Officer – Be responsible for the technological workings of a company and ensure that computer systems facilitate business goals. You’ll take charge of your corporation’s entire communication system (including technological resources, purchases and upgrades), manage teams efficiently and provide invaluable direction.
- Business Systems Manager – Develop, integrate and install information systems to ensure various areas of the workplace are running effectively and correctly.
- Security Administrator – Manage security-related information systems within your workplace, such as firewalls and anti-virus software, and be responsible for ensuring the safety of the information and communications assets of the company. Develop and supervise security systems to protect company and client data.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Data Management
- Emerging Technology in Business
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Information Systems Security Management
- Managing Information Systems (Online)
- Managing Digital Enterprise (Online)
- Industry Research Project: Part A
- Industry Research Project: Part B
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 31 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Australia
- A 3-year Bachelor degree in a related discipline from any Australian university, or equivalent.
International3150 AUD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3150 AUD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National2590 AUD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2590 AUD per module and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fee is considered on a "per unit" basis.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!