At the University of Reading studying the Corporate Finance through hands-on sessions and extensive use of case-studies and financial analysis simulations, participants will be fascinated by the exciting world of venture capital, private equity, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions.
You will specialise in corporate investment and capital budgeting decisions, IPOs, payout policy, capital structure, enterprise valuation, financial analysis and risk management.
You will also gain an in-depth understanding of financial markets, securities trading and quantitative techniques, and be able to further specialise on a wide range of additional elective topics.
MSc Corporate Finance graduates have the advantage of exemption from the Corporate Investment exam of its CFC qualification.
- Study one of the most reputable Masters within the investment banking community
- Focus on highly specialised topics such as private equity, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience a practice-centred delivery approach including hands-on sessions, case studies, financial analysis simulations and programming sessions.
- Benefit from professional exam exemptions from the CFC qualification.
- Choose from over 15 elective modules to gain specialisation in a wide array of finance topics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Markets
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Securities, Futures, and Options
- Fixed Income and Equity Investments
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Corporate Communication View 853 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Minimum 2:1 or the equivalent from an overseas institution
International24900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24900 GBP per year during 9 months.
EU/EEA17300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17300 GBP per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.