Our Banking, Regulation and Financial Stability programme offered at the University of Bristol has been developed with the needs of the sector in mind and reflects the industry’s growing demand for individuals with an extensive knowledge of regulation and compliance.
Our programme has a distinctive focus on banking regulation, supervision, compliance and risk management. It goes beyond traditional banking and finance courses by exploring the regulatory demands within banking and examining the role of central banks and international organisations in achieving and maintaining financial stability.
The programme is excellent preparation for careers in banking and financial services. Given the increasing regulatory demands being faced by the sector, our programme will make you especially attractive to central banks and regulatory bodies.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Asset Pricing
- Introduction to the microeconomic foundations of banking
- Principles of Financial Intermediation
- Banking Regulation and Financial Stability
- Dissertation (MSc Banking)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Actuarial Science View 126 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United Kingdom
- Applicants must hold at least an upper second-class honours degree (with a mark of 65 or above) in either finance or economics, or an equivalent overseas qualification from a reputable university. Students with a degree in finance are required to demonstrate a good understanding of economics and mathematics
International25700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Channel Islands/Isle of Man: full-time: £13,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.