At the University of Reading studying the Environmental Management you will participate in world-leading fieldwork research projects, and take advantage of outstanding teaching collections and facilities housed in modern premises.
You will benefit from our custom-designed building with specialised research facilities, including laboratories and instrumentation for work in molecular ecology and biochemistry, environmental chemistry, physics and stable and radioisotopes. You will have access to superb controlled environment facilities, a large area of experimental polytunnels and glasshouses and extensive opportunities for fieldwork at our experimental farms.
You can take an optional Research and Enterprise Micro-Placement, during which you will be placed with a member of staff on an externally-funded project based in the UK or internationally, or with an environmental consultancy or government organisation to gain experience of working within an external commercial environment.
The programme has three pathways:
- Contaminated and Urban Environments
- The Changing Environment
- Agriculture and Rural Environments
Contaminated and Urban Environments is intended for students interested in environmental pollution.
- Environmental Management: Principles and Practice
- Resource and Environmental Economics
- Waste and Environmental Management
- Ecosystem Services
- Contemporary Issues in Environmental Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 1748 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken. If these are not in English, a certified translation into English is required.
- An English language certificate (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details for two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose.
- A copy of your passport (for international students).
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.