Consumer Behaviour is an inter-disciplinary social science and the programme at University of Reading is taught by academics from our Applied Economics, Marketing and Development Research Group – with academics from psychology, sociology, social anthropology, marketing, business and economics backgrounds.
Not only will you be taught by academics undertaking consumer behaviour research you will also have the opportunity to network with businesses and organisation and work on live consumer behaviour projects.
This programme has been designed to ensure you are work ready with highly desirable skillset. You can be certain that our staff will work hard to bring out the very best in you, to develop a range of transferable skills and technical knowledge that will enable you to achieve your career goals and aspirations.
- Consumer behaviour: concepts and theories
- Contemporary issues in consumer behaviour marketing
- Consumer attitudes
- Nudging and behaviour change
- Research methods
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Organisational Behaviour View 31 other Masters in Family & Consumer Science in United Kingdom
- Applicants are normally required to have a good undergraduate honours degree, ideally with upper second-class or above (or equivalent from an internationally recognised university outside the UK). Applicants who have relevant career experience are also welcome to apply.
- Students may join immediately after their undergraduate degree, or after some years of employment to enhance career prospects by acquiring further skills.
International18650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18650 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.