At the University of Reading studying the Real Estate has areas covered include: investment appraisal, economics, real estate finance, valuation, international real estate, development, fund management, law, and sustainability. This programme is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The programme is designed to be industry-facing, incorporating ‘real-world’ case studies, field trips and an industry challenge. By choosing appropriate modules you might specialise in Fund management, Development or Valuation and asset management.
This programme is especially suitable for those graduates with a non-property- related degree who wish to develop skills and knowledge in the real estate sector. These skills will open up employment opportunities across the sector.
- Investment Appraisal and Valuation
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Economics
- Business and Professional Values
- Real Estate Opportunities (including European Field Trip)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Real Estate & Property Management View 508 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken. If these are not in English, a certified translation into English is required.
- An English language certificate (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details for two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose.
- A copy of your passport (for international students).
International23450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National19200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.