At the University of Reading studying Marketing (International Marketing) offers three pathways:
- International Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
Not sure which pathway to choose? Apply for the one that you feel fits you better and you will be able to change the pathway within the first few weeks from your arrival to the University.
Students taking this MSc are trained to critically assess the marketing strategies adopted by a range of global and small enterprises and offer possible solutions. The added complexity of trading across borders digitally is also featured in this very popular programme.
- Principles of Marketing
- Market Research
- International Strategic Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Study and Research Skills: Sources, Methods, and Practice
- Career and Professional Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing International Development Digital Marketing View 364 other Masters in International Development in United Kingdom
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken. If these are not in English, a certified translation into English is required.
- An English language certificate (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details for two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose.
- A copy of your passport (for international students).
International22900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.