At the University of Reading studying the MSc Entrepreneurship (Creative Industries) will take your practical and theoretical skills to a new level and develop a critical understanding of entrepreneurship and management for the fast-evolving creative industries.
Whether you wish to set up a business, consider a career change, or advance into a managerial role, this is the course for you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intellectual Property: Copyright and Designs
- Study and Research Skills: Sources, Methods, and Practice
- Advances in Entrepreneurial Theory and Practice
- Entrepreneurship Project
- Management in Creative and Cultural Organisations
- Financing for Creative Entrepreneurship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Business Administration Entrepreneurship View 148 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Kingdom
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken. If these are not in English, a certified translation into English is required.
- An English language certificate (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details for two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose.
- A copy of your passport (for international students).
International22500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA13600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13600 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.