At the University of Reading studying the MSc Business Technology Consulting uou will learn about informatics, business systems, processes and architecture necessary to understand the digital business environment. Students develop analysis, problem solving, teamwork and leadership skills necessary for creating effective business solutions. Students also learn the consulting principles and behaviours necessary for consulting.Business Problem Solving Experience
A one week residential course at our beautiful Greenlands campus in Henley-on-Thames enables students to experience our world-class executive training environment with other business executives and consultants.
A 10-12 week consulting project enables students to apply their knowledge to real-life cases in a structured and systematic manner, with many projects involving work with and for consulting organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Informatics
- Business Architecture
- Business Domain and Requirements Analysis
- Business Technology Consulting
- Consulting Project
- Digital Leadership
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 641 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- 2.1 degree, or equivalent, from an internationally recognised university; not necessarily in a related discipline, plus experience in industry where possible.
- A good first or second class UK honours degree, or overseas equivalent, will usually be required. Applicants with relevant experience or professional qualifications will also be considered. Experience in industry is desirable.
- Prior knowledge or experience of your chosen subject area is not required. We welcome applications from recent university graduates from a wide range of disciplines.
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12550 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Home (UK/EU) £6,400
- International (non EU) £10,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.