The MSc International Financial Management programme from University of Groningen teaches to think strategically and to explore how new ideas can be initiated and managed. You will be able to apply research methods and to address financial problems multinational companies are faced with.
Moreover, you will gain advanced knowledge in several specific sub-fields in international financial management, such as international risk management, international risk analysis and research, international management accounting and control and in different aspects of international business and the international economic environment in which multinational companies operate.
- After successful completion of the MSc programme International Financial Management, you will be able to take up positions in which you contribute as a specialist in international financial management to decision-making in multinational companies and financial institutions, consultancy firms, multinational public organisations such as the IMF, World Bank, ECB, etc. and governmental institutions.
- Because all our programmes are EQUIS and AACSB accredited, a standard which only one percent of universities reach worldwide, your degree will be highly valued on the labour market.
- Empirical Methods
- Financial Management for Multinationals
- International Financial Institutions and Governance
- International Financial Reporting
- International Man. Accounting & Control
- International Risk Analysis and Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Finance View 73 other Masters in Finance in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A GMAT/GRE test is required from all candidates who obtained their bachelor's degree from a university in a non-EU/EEA country.
- IELTS Academic overall score 6.5 (Speaking 6, Writing 6.5); TOEFL internet-based overall score 90 (Speaking 20, Writing 24); C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency (with minimum score 180).
- To be eligible for admission to this Master, you need to hold an academic Bachelor's or Master's degree from a research university in one of the following - or closely related - fields: Business Economics, Business Administration, Economics and Business Economics, International Business, Technology Management.
International15900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Leeuwarden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.