At the University of Reading studying the MBA Flexible Executive, being structured to allow you to continue to work full-time and to study your MBA part-time connecting your learning to current global and relevant organisational issues.
It’s ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of the workplace to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA.
The Flexible Executive MBA is delivered through a blend of face-to-face workshops, activities involving peer-group learning in teams and self-study, on- and offline using a distance-learning approach.
Over the 30 months of the course, individuals study and share experiences with like-minded professionals from a wide variety of managerial backgrounds and business industries. The course has a number of aims for its programme members, including:
- developing strategic, holistic and integrated perspectives on business, organisations and management
- integrating theory and practice through an approach that combines academic rigour with practitioner relevance
- providing personal development opportunities to support the development of individuals'' management capability and capacity to work in and lead teams in different situations
- Managing Processes and Systems
- Managing Financial Resources
- Managing People
- Leadership and Personal Development
- International Business
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 773 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken. If these are not in English, a certified translation into English is required.
- An English language certificate (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details for two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose.
- A copy of your passport (for international students).
International25500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 GBP per year during 30 months.
EU/EEA25500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 GBP per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.