- A candidate for an MPhil in Electronic and Computer Engineering degree at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is expected to demonstrate knowledge in the discipline and to synthesize and create new knowledge, making a contribution to the field.
- There are extensive facilities available to support the Department's programs. Laboratories for research and teaching encompass: advanced VLSI design and testing analog, automatic-control, biomedical instrumentation, broadband networks, computer networks and system integration, digital electronics and microprocessors, electro-optics, fine-line lithography, integrated power electronics, machine intelligence, optical device characterization, robot manipulation, signal processing and communication and wireless communication.
- Professional Development for Research Postgraduate Students
- Foundation in Listening & Speaking for Postgraduate Students
- Postgraduate English for Engineering Research Studies
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 11 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants seeking admission to a master's degree program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, or an approved equivalent qualification;
Applicants seeking admission to a doctoral degree program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree with a proven record of outstanding performance from a recognized institution; or presented evidence of satisfactory work at the postgraduate level on a full-time basis for at least one year, or on a part-time basis for at least two years.
Applicants have to fulfill English Language requirements
International5430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5430 USD per year during 24 months.
National5430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5430 USD per year during 24 months.
- HK$42,100 per year (full-time/part-time)
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.