Students at the Civil Infrastructural Engineering and Management program at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology have the freedom to define their own area of concentration by taking courses from a few selected sub-areas, or cover a broad base by taking courses from a variety of sub-areas.
MSc students are required to take a minimum of 30 credits of courses, including 6 credits of MSc Project.
This program is a gateway for students to learn from our professors with diverse knowledge and research experience in the field gained from the top engineering institutions from around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Technology
- Building Planning and Construction
- Construction Project Delivery
- Dispute Resolution for Engineers
- Construction Financial Management
- Engineering Risk, Reliability and Decision
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 12 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Hong Kong (SAR)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants seeking admission to a master's degree or postgraduate diploma program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, or an approved equivalent qualification.
- A bachelor's degree with second class honors in Civil Engineering or a related engineering area
- Applicants with degrees in non-Civil Engineering areas may be required to complete remedial civil engineering courses prior to their study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15832 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15832 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National15832 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15832 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Full-time: HK$147,000
- Part-time: HK$120,000
- Postgraduate Diploma: HK$73,500 (paid in 2 installments)
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.