Students are prepared to become engineering leaders through fundamental and hands-on courses in wireless networks, machine learning, data analytics, robotics, energy systems, internet of things, and software engineering.
- Students in the Electrical and Computer Engineering program at the Carnegie Mellon University Africa are provided with a thorough background in the fundamentals of electrical or computer engineering, as well as the opportunity for in-depth specialization in some particular aspect of this field.
- Electrical and computer engineering integrates many disciplines from electrical engineering and computer science under a common umbrella.
- Complete 97 units of coursework
- Maintain a cumulative quality point average (CQPA) of 3.0
- Take no longer than 3 semesters to complete the program
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Software Engineering Machine Learning
- Submit an online application
- Competency tests
- GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS
- Admission decision
International50100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50100 USD per year during 10 months.
National16000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 USD per year during 10 months.
Living costs for Kigali
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.