Designed for dental practitioners in high-level practice, you will use these skills in your own practice throughout the course. This Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics MClinDent at King's College London is mostly delivered online, so you can study anywhere in the world with minimum disruption to your professional and personal life while benefitting from world-class teaching.
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence for teaching and research in dentistry.
- Pioneers of distance learning in dentistry with over 20 years’ experience.
- Course material delivered by a team of highly experienced clinical tutors and academics, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Intensive face-to-face training blocks to learn and practice contemporary clinical techniques at world-class training facilities.
- Multi-authored online course text material supported by extensive references and access to institutional library facilities.
- Online support through regular webinars and tutorials presented by core staff and expert tutors.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics
- Treatment planning and preparation of the mouth
- Complete dentures
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Aetiology & Management of Tooth Wear
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Self-paced, Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesDentistry View 121 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A dental qualification acceptable to the College and employment as a dentist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
- USB headset with a microphone (or separate headphones and microphone).
- Internet connection - broadband is preferable. Ideally with minimum speeds of 2Mbps down and 3Mbps up.
- A wired internet connection is preferable, so if you have wireless internet access, you may need to be able to connect your computer by cable to maintain a high-quality connection during tutorials.
International12300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12300 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA12300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12300 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.