At the University of Reading studying the Development Finance will:
- investigate the key issues within the field of development finance and microenterprise finance.
- include an analysis of both the formal and informal financial sectors and the policies to promote financial inclusion and financial reform.
- enable you to explore specialist areas within the financial services sector and other topics relating to development.
- Development finance
- Theories and practices of development
- Macroeconomics for developing countries
- Appraisal of agricultural and rural development projects
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesFinance Sustainable Development Financial Mathematics View 794 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken. If these are not in English, a certified translation into English is required.
- An English language certificate (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details for two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose.
- A copy of your passport (for international students).
International18650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18650 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.